About Janet Matts
- A strategic business consultant, leadership development professional, and executive coach with deep expertise working with Pharmaceutical, Financial and other industries.
- Founding Principal of Janet B. Matts, LLC, a fully insured, Leadership Development firm specializing in Executive Coaching and Organizational Consulting.
- An impressive track record of success in creating tools and processes that ensure measurable success.
- Managing, executing, and integrating enterprise-wide initiatives such as New Leader Assimilations, Team Integrations, Women’s Leadership Initiatives, Peer Coaching Groups, and Leadership Development Programs.
- Providing successful customized individual and executive team coaching programs.
- Passion to help clients achieve transformational breakthroughs.
- Commitment to attaining business results.
- Determination to exceed client expectations.
- Expertise in providing an International Perspective to aid leaders and organizations to become truly global.
Janet’s goal is to make a difference in the lives of her clients.
Let Janet help you to reach your highest potential.
Key Focal Areas Include:
- Global Leadership Development
- Building High Performance Teams
- Executive and Team Coaching
- Developing Organizational Capability
- Women’s Leadership
- Talent Management
- Succession Planning
- Developing Internal Coaches
- Competency Models and 360° Assessment
Janet’s Work Background includes:
- Working for twenty-one years at Johnson & Johnson Worldwide, she was responsible for creating the infrastructure for the Global Executive Coaching process; led the Leadership Practice; and coached and consulted with a variety of senior executives, teams and others in the organization.
- Contributing her expertise to international relief efforts including serving as an EarthWatch Volunteer in 2001 where she spent several weeks working in the slums of Chennai India on a Maternal and Child Healthcare project.
- Serving as a Peace Corps volunteer in Nairobi, Kenya, she helped to start one of the country’s first schools for Mentally Challenged children.
When I’m Away from the Office…
Biking in the Hudson Valley; Vacationing in Switzerland; Cross-Country Skiing;
My Yoga Practice; Biking in Shenandoah National Park
Main area of focus is: Somerset, Middlesex, Morris, Hunterdon, and Mercer County. And also: Somerville, Clinton, Whitehouse, Flemington, Bridgewater, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Morristown, Parsippany, Florham Park, Morris Plains, Piscataway, Somerset, New Brunswick, Middlesex, Princeton, Montgomery, Skillman.