Summary of Services
Janet B. Matts, LLC, is a Leadership Development firm specializing in Executive Coaching and Leadership/Organizational Consulting which takes an integrated approach to developing leaders, teams and organizations in a systemic way; enhancing individual potential and organizational effectiveness. Dedicated to maximizing human potential, measurable changes can be attained by enhancing what matters to you…
Successful leadership is a continuous process, from the moment of your transition into your new role to each new challenge that the ever-evolving marketplace poses. With Janet B. Matts, LLC in your corner, you will be fully prepared to adapt and advance as a leader in today’s global business environment.
As a strategic Business Consultant with over 25 years working in Corporations including Healthcare, Pharmaceutical, Financial, Consumer and Chemical Companies, I have a proven success record in:
- Streamlining and strengthening organizational structures.
- Establishing sustainable cultures that develop leaders and high performance teams.
- Creating “global” organizational alignment.
Today’s complex matrixed organizational structures demand that you understand how to influence superiors, peers, and all employees across the organization to achieve your team’s business goals. Your leadership success depends on your ability to:
- Create team unity.
- Align your team with company goals.
- Maximize individual team members’ potential.
- Elicit your team members’ strong commitment to achieving the team’s shared goals in spite of competing demands.
Talent Management matches your people strategy to your business strategy. It is a sustainable process that enables an organization to take an integrated approach to developing leaders as well as talent in your organization. By implementing key tools and practices in your organization you will create a talent management culture that focuses on the continuous advancement of:
- Organization and Leadership competencies that will serve as the foundation for succession planning.
- Methodology to map key competencies to future business strategy.
- Review of talent mapped to those needed future competencies.
- Development planning that creates an environment supporting development.
Companies that successfully assess, develop, and retain a diverse talent pool will have a competitive advantage in the marketplace. Janet B. Matts, LLC has a proven success creating and implementing sustainable organizational cultures that foster women’s career development by:
- Establishing development and succession plans for women leaders globally throughout their careers.
- Creating initiatives that allow women to achieve work-life balance at various points in their career.
- Assessing and developing high-potential women early in their careers for future leadership roles.
- Implementing coaching and mentoring programs to assist and develop women.
- Enabling women employees’ acquisition of the right experiences that will give them the skills and knowledge necessary to successfully lead.
- Transforming the organizational culture to allow for different leadership styles.
Drawing on extensive experience working with executives, mid-career employees and women leaders, Janet B. Matts, LLC will help you make a successful transition to the next part of your life:
- Moving from an individual contributor role to a leadership role.
- Transitioning from a manager to a senior leadership position.
- Planning for the next career move after a company downsizing or reaching the milestone of turning 50.
- Acquiring new job responsibilities.
- Starting a new job.
- Transferring to a new area of the country.
- Getting back into the workforce after being away.
- Changing industries.
- Moving from part-time to full-time or the reverse.
- Balancing additional childcare and eldercare responsibilities.
- Coping with your new role following a merger and acquisition.
Contact us today and start enhancing what matters to you!
Main area of focus is: Somerset, Middlesex, Morris, Hunterdon, and Mercer County. And also: Somerville, Clinton, Whitehouse, Flemington, Bridgewater, Bernardsville, Basking Ridge, Morristown, Parsippany, Florham Park, Morris Plains, Piscataway, Somerset, New Brunswick, Middlesex, Princeton, Montgomery, Skillman.